Digital Campaign Specialist
The Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for the design, execution, and optimization of Sympower's paid ad campaigns, with a primary focus on LinkedIn and Google AdWords. This is a new role where you will you will collaborate closely with designers, content creators, social media managers, and other professionals to help us target key new customers and clients. Join us in accelerating the energy transition!
What is in it for you
We are committed to creating an inclusive and values based culture where everyone feels that they belong, and where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work.
We offer a market competitive compensation package, including but not limited to:
30 Days Paid Holiday Leave
1 Day Paid Wellness Leave
1 Day Paid Birthday Leave
Paid Maternity and Partner Leave
Mental Health and Wellbeing Support
Remote Office Budget
Development Plan & Budget
Stock Appreciation Rights
2 Days Paid Volunteer Leave
Learn about all of our benefits on our careers page.
What you will do
- Strategically plan, implement, monitor, and refine multi-channel marketing campaigns for several European B2B markets, ensuring alignment with Sympower's branding, values, and objectives.
- Work in tandem with marketing, content, localization, and design professionals to secure campaign assets, with occasional responsibilities for crafting campaign copy.
- Efficiently manage and allocate digital campaign budgets, with a keen eye on ROI maximisation and spending adjustments.
- Use continuous analysis and optimization techniques, including A/B testing, to enhance campaign effectiveness and conversion rates.
- Proactively explore and ideate new advertising opportunities through comprehensive analysis of digital marketing channels and customer insights.
What you will need
- 3+ years of experience in performance marketing/digital marketing campaign management, specifically targeting international B2B audiences
- Must have experience with Hubspot, LinkedIn Campaign Manager & Google Ads
- Proven track record with email marketing campaigns
- Data-driven approach, analytical skills, attention to detail
- A go-getter attitude, self-management, ownership, problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English and other languages are nice to have
- Experience in CleanTech industry
- Experience with digital account-based marketing, knowledge of ABM tools
- SEO knowledge
Who we are
Sympower is accelerating the global transition towards ‘net-zero’ by helping to build smarter, cleaner renewable energy systems. Using our proprietary software platform, we help balance the supply and demand of electricity across international energy networks.
We help businesses, grid operators, asset owners and other energy stakeholders around the world reduce their carbon emissions, integrate more distributed renewable energy resources, and generate new revenue streams by participating in demand-side response services.
Learn more about us in this video.
In 2022, Sympower became a certified B Corp, which shows the company is meeting high standards of verified performance, accountability, and transparency across 5 impact areas: governance, workers, community, environment, and customers.
Sympower is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage a diverse workforce and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
MESSAGE TO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: support for filling this position is not required, so proposals for recruitment services will not be reviewed or responded to.